Mac - Apple
- Mac - Apple
- IT Infrastructure IBM
- K-12 Education Curriculum and Textbooks – Savvas Learning Company
- Compiler Explorer
- MySQL :: MySQL 8.0 Reference Manual :: 5.1.8 Server System Variables
- PostgreSQL: Documentation: 15: COPY
- 8 Cryptos Below $1 That You Can Buy In 2022 (eNews)
- GitHub - Genivia/ugrep: 🔍NEW ugrep v3.9: ultra fast grep with ...
- 7. WebDriver API — Selenium Python Bindings 2 documentation
- Château de Versailles Site officiel
Binary options subreddit to share strategies and discuss anything related to the BO industry: regulation, scams, strategies, greeks, news, lucky trades, etc.
Binary Options Trading
Learn to **trade binary options** online. Binary options are based on a simple yes or no proposition – you need to decide if asset will go above a certain price at a certain time. We suggest trying out [Binary School](http://gobinary24.com/mobile-app) – a mobile app for learning and trade simulation.
Binary Options Trading, Signals, and Indicators
Discussion of Binary Options, Signals, and Indicators. Also discuss technical analysis and fundamental analysis in options markets.
Binary Haze Interactive and Adglobe announce SRPG Redemption Reapers for PS4, Switch, and PC
Fundigelicals really process things the way children do. There is an abundance of binary thinking. "Do you follow Jesus or are you an enemy of god?" There's a bunch of options in between, Karen!!
Ender Lilies developer (Binary Haze Interactive) is teasing a new project
submitted by atahutahatena to metroidvania [link] [comments]
We don't even know if it's necessarily going to be a metroidvania/metroid-like but since Ender Lilies is a somewhat beloved (and derided) game here, might as well point your way to the teaser site
that'll drop some news less than a week from now. Just a little bit of a heads up.
I personally liked it so I'll follow what these devs do from now on.
Edit: Forgot to add. The company did trademark the name Redemption Reapers
earlier this year so that's most likely going to be the name of the new game.
adding non binary options is a big step in the right direction
Im really glad that they added non binary option and they/them pronouns , there are alot of people that wanted this option and it helps them get immersed even more submitted by ticaaaa to BaldursGate3 [link] [comments]
this shows that larian is thinking about the entire community
Gamers upset, because Baldur's Gate 3 introduces Non-Binary as gender option
FTX's European subsidiary was built on top of a binary options scam
Binary Haze Interactive launches countdown website for new title announcement
Are there any truly verified great Binary option traders as in Binary options Wizards?
I am just curious for all experienced options traders, who are are the best fully documented Binary options traders alive? I have searched without much concrete results. I read a copy of Anna Collings book that hints it is possible to make a living of off BO if done right. And I heard from Cam (Tradingnut) mentioned a successful trader who eventually switched to forex when his country (UK) banned BO. Other than that anecdotally I saw some social media posts where people said they make money. Just curious . For context I am a developing trader mainly in forex (swing trading) at the moment. My interest in BO is just for practice run as I learn vanilla options to hedge my downside fx risk. Thanks all for time and feedback in advance. submitted by quora_22 to binaryoptions [link] [comments]
Harvestella is first Square Enix game to offer non-binary option in a character creator
What are your thoughts on binary options?
I know they are not regulated in many counties, but I started around 10 days ago on a platform that is well known and “trusted” in the community of binary options traders. I started with a demo account to then switch to a real money account, by depositing 100€. In 4 days I doubled the account bringing it to 207€ and I withdrew the profit (107€). So far so good, but I read people complaining about not being able to withdraw more or less big amounts. So I was wondering if as long as one “flies low”, by not exaggerating, not earning too much and withdrawing an acceptable sum (my idea would be 1000€ a week), things would work just fine. Has anybody had experiences with binary options? Thank you. submitted by GenzianaRatafia to Trading [link] [comments]
How much do you earn monthly on average by trading binary options?
I would like to get some numbers from you guys. Start by specifying what brokebrokers you are using. Then; tell us how much you earn on average Monthly and, even more important, how much you are withdrawing each time. So we will compare the answers to see what is the average amount that you can withdraw safely, without the risk of having your account blocked (apparently, as I read, there is such risk). Only HONEST answers please, don’t lie. submitted by GenzianaRatafia to binaryoptions [link] [comments]
Binary Haze Interactive and Adglobe announce strategy RPG Redemption Reapers
Why would a binary options broker be happy if people are earning money?
I created an account on Quotex, after reading on the internet that at the moment is one of the best brokers for binary options. But I also read a few people complaining about not being able to withdraw their money, and a couple of them were talking about pretty big amounts. My question is: what is a broker, in this case Quotex, gaining in return when I am winning? Potentially with just 1000$ one can earn even 700/800$, with a single operation. IF a person is winning much, what is the broker gaining? It should be bad for them. Let’s make an example, just to understand. I know that you can lose and there are high chances to do so, but it’s just an example and let’s take it as something hypothetical: I allocated only 100$ dollars in my account, I plan to make one single operation a day, when I am very sure that the outcome will be positive. With this single operation I can earn between 70$ and 88$. Which means potentially between 700$ and 888$ in 10 days, with only 100$. Shouldn’t the broker be “worried” about that? After all they would have to pay me everyday. What would be the best thing to do in that case? Withdrawing every single day the 70$? Or you wouldn’t risk nothing by withdrawing a bigger amount once every 10 days or even once a month? The risk I’m talking about is having your funds blocked on their platform and your account even being closed (this is what I read in a few bad reviews about some brokers). submitted by GenzianaRatafia to binaryoptions [link] [comments]
Binary Haze Interactive and Adglobe announce strategy RPG Redemption Reapers for PS4
Best Binary Option Broker?
submitted by Wonderful_Reveal_419 to binaryoptions [link] [comments]
If there are more then two gender options, wouldn’t the gender concept no longer be binary?
submitted by GatorTasty778 to NoStupidQuestions [link] [comments]
So I got blocked by 2 trans men on Facebook who were in my friends list and interacted sometimes because I dared to question non binary people and other inclu uwu crap
This is so stupid. Instead of asking me why I have a certain opinion, they just imply I'm a horrible person and block me. One is your typical tucute soft boi with dyed hair and disability and sexuality pins, the kind of lgbt people who annoy me the most and have a punchable face, the other is a very very religious guy (I thought he'd be a bit more...traditional, but I was wrong, he has tucute beliefs too apparently). What the fuck is wrong with people? So apparently if you say non binary isn't a thing you get kicked out, blocked, insulted, etc.? I also complained about he/him lesbians, people saying a lesbian can like men/a gay man can like women, "bisexual lesbians", and pansexuality (I just said it's bisexuality). submitted by pazuzuillah to Transmedical [link] [comments]
Please tell me I don't need these people on my Facebook
SoS: A Wonderful Life will feature same sex marriage and a non-binary option for the player. Let’s go!
can anyone suggest some good binary option discord server or telegram group
submitted by Brief-Anxiety-2441 to binaryoptions [link] [comments]
FTX's European subsidiary was built on top of a binary options scam
I think I understand the principles of quantum computing but how do they physically work? How are they to be non-binary, how is a computer able to interact with a quantum particle?
submitted by Ferretanyone to NoStupidQuestions [link] [comments]
How I got my money back from a binary options scammer
submitted by StrangerSeparate9254 to u/StrangerSeparate9254 [link] [comments]
The binary options scam has become a huge problem, but thankfully there are ways to get your money back.
If you think you've been scammed by a broker, or if you want to know more about how to spot the signs of a fraudulent broker, check out our guide to spotting fake brokers.
If you're looking for an easier and the most effective way to get back the money you lost from a binary options scam, one option is to use a chargeback specialist.
These professionals have years of experience dealing with binary options scams and will help you recover any funds that have been stolen from your account.
Chargeback specialists are able to take on cases where most other companies would refuse on principle alone because they don't want to deal with the hassle or risk involved with investigating these types of cases. Chargebacks are usually successful when they're done correctly, but they can be difficult and time-consuming if not handled by someone who knows what they're doing.
It is also possible that your credit card company may refuse to issue a chargeback because of how the transaction was processed (you might've used Bitcoin, for example). In that case, Cryptocurrency Chargeback specialists
are able to take on cases that most credit companies would refuse to acknowledge.
If you've been scammed by a binary options scam, you may be able to get your money back. But it's still important to act quickly!
7. Voxies (VOXEL): Voxie is a gaming token designed with the 3D turn-based RPG model for playing games on the blockchain. Holders can use this token to buy weapons, armor, and NFTs while playing games on the blockchain. The price of this token is seen at $0.2512 in November 2022. Binary Format. The binary format option causes all data to be stored/read as binary format rather than as text. It is somewhat faster than the text and CSV formats, but a binary-format file is less portable across machine architectures and PostgreSQL versions. Also, the binary format is very data type specific; for example it will not work to output binary data from a smallint column and read ... Savvas Learning Company, formerly Pearson K12 learning, creates K–12 education curriculum and assessments, and online learning curriculum to improve student outcomes. This installs the ugrep and ug commands, where ug is the same as ugrep but also loads the configuration file .ugrep when present in the working directory or home directory.. Windows. Practical hints on using ugrep.exe and ug.exe for interactive use on the Windows command line:. when quoting patterns and arguments on the command line, do not use single ' quotes but use " instead; most Windows ... For information on server system variables specific to replication, see Section 17.1.6, “Replication and Binary Logging Options and Variables”. Note Some of the following variable descriptions refer to “ enabling ” or “ disabling ” a variable. Compiler Explorer is an interactive online compiler which shows the assembly output of compiled C++, Rust, Go (and many more) code. ... Compile to binary. Execute the code. Intel asm syntax. Demangle identifiers. Filter... Unused labels. Library functions. ... Options. Dump Full Module. Demangle Symbols-fno-discard-value-names. Filters. Hide ... From servers and mainframes to storage systems and software, IBM IT infrastructure provides the building blocks of a next-generation IT architecture. The most powerful Mac lineup ever. Supercharged by Apple silicon. MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Studio, and Studio Display. 7.2. Action Chains¶. The ActionChains implementation, class selenium.webdriver.common.action_chains.ActionChains (driver, duration=250) ¶. Bases: object ActionChains are a way to automate low level interactions such as mouse movements, mouse button actions, key press, and context menu interactions. Les dimanches 25 décembre et 1 er janvier, le Château et le domaine de Trianon sont fermés. Les Jardins et le Parc sont ouverts et gratuits tous les jours. Pendant les fêtes, découvrez la programmation exceptionnelle avec Le Parcours du Roi pour une visite spectacle dans la Galerie des Glaces et le Grand Parcours Louis XV avec une collation chez Ore Ducasse avant ou après la visite.